Whilst Lavender Cottage is the smallest of the cottages at Gonwin Manor, its open plan lounge and kitchen area makes it feel spacious without compromising on cosiness! It’s the perfect choice for a single traveller, a couple, or – as a cot can be accommodated – for a couple with a baby.
Lavender Cottage has recently been refurbished and is now a contemporary living space; and with the added benefit of allocated parking, Lavender Cottage really is a perfect location to explore the St Ives area and beyond.
- Weekly prices from £525.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- A beautifully appointed double bedroom; with lovely sea and garden views.
- Fully fitted kitchen complete with granite worktops, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, and microwave.
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite.
- LCD televisions in living room and bedrooms.
- Complimentary WiFi internet access
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Wood burning stove with logs provided.
- Rattan garden furniture within a hedged area to the front of the cottage.
- Onsite parking.
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Pets welcome.
- Communal enclosed dog exercise area.