Heather Cottage benefits from its own private access to the lake at Gonwin Manor, within very close proximity of the Cornish coastal path and moments away from the beautiful Porthkidney beach. Traditionally styled with an open plan living arrangement including a log burner for those winter months with a twin and king bedroom, Heather Cottage really is a lovely cottage for a family, friends or a couple requiring extra space.
The patio to the front of the property is the perfect setting for barbecues (provided in the summer months) or for a lazy breakfast whilst soaking up the sun and catching up on the day’s news. To top off your stay, why not treat yourself to a treatment at the on site ‘Aqua skincare and beauty spa’ (10% discount for Cherished Guests!)?
- Weekly prices from £600.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- A lovely appointed property; with beautiful sea glimpses.
- Fully fitted kitchen complete with granite worktops, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, and microwave.
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite.
- King size bed and two singles.
- LCD televisions in living room and bedrooms.
- Complimentary WiFi internet access
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Wood burning stove with logs provided.
- Rattan garden furniture within a hedged area to the front of the cottage.
- Onsite parking.
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Pets welcome
- Communal enclosed dog exercise area.