Rose Cottage is the honeymoon suite of the cottages with its private courtyard, spacious lounge-dining area and separate kitchen. Having been recently treated to a refurbishment Rose Cottage is now a contemporary living space; and with the added benefit of allocated parking it is the perfect luxury choice for a single traveller, a couple, or due to the sizable bedroom which fits a cot comfortably, a couple with a baby. The location of Gonwin Manor is perfect for those who love to embrace the outdoors as it is within a stones throw of the coastal path and a 40 minute walk or 5 minute drive of St Ives. To top off your stay, why not treat yourself to a treatment at the on site ‘Aqua skincare and beauty spa’ (10% discount for Cherished Guests!)?
- Weekly prices from £550.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- A beautifully appointed King Size bedroom; with lovely countryside views.
- Fully fitted kitchen complete with granite worktops, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, and microwave.
- Villeroy Boch bathroom suite.
- LCD televisions in living room and bedrooms.
- Complimentary WiFi internet access
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Wood burning stove with logs provided.
- Rattan garden furniture within a hedged area to the side of the cottage.
- Onsite parking.
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
- Pets welcome
- Communal enclosed dog exercise area.
Gonwin Manor Drive
Carbis Bay, St Ives
Located in a rural setting, offering lovely views over Porthkidney beach and the countryside. With allocated parking and gardens for outside dining.