Poppy Cottage is a delightfully light and spacious cottage set over two levels, positioned on the doorstep of the all year round dog friendly, Porth Kidney Beach. Poppy Cottage is the perfect retreat for families and friends alike, whether you are a keen to explore the coastal paths or looking to kick back and relax on some of Britain’s most beautiful beaches.
With a large open plan living area, leading out through French doors onto a large and fully enclosed, private courtyard garden, this property has al fresco dining written all over it! Oh and did we mention the uninterrupted sea views from the living areas, master bedroom and outdoor space?
Poppy cottage benefits from contemporary interiors throughout, two well appointed bedrooms; one super king and one twin, two bathrooms and a separate WC, private parking and landscaped outside space.
- Weekly prices from £650.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- Two beautifully appointed bedrooms; Super King and twin with lovely sea and garden views.
- Fully fitted kitchen complete with granite worktops, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, and microwave.
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite.
- Smart televisions in living room and bedrooms.
- Complimentary WiFi internet access
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Wood burning stove with logs provided.
- Wooden garden furniture within enclosed paved garden.
- Onsite parking.
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
- Pets welcome, fully enclosed and secure rear courtyard garden.
- Communal enclosed dog exercise area.