As with all the Gonwin Manor cottages, the Bluebell Cottage has retained many original features and its arch French doors are strikingly impressive. Sleeping 4, with a king and twin bedroom, the cottage is spacious with an open plan lounge and dining area. The soft furnishings in this two bedroom cottage are – as in all the Gonwin cottages – of high quality design and finish. It’s a lovely cottage for a couple wanting a bit more space or a family.
Bluebell Cottage has recently been refurbished and is now a contemporary living space; and with the added benefit of allocated parking, Bluebell Cottage is ideal for exploring the St Ives area and beyond.
- Weekly prices from £600.
- Short breaks available in low season.
- A beautifully appointed king bedroom; with lovely garden views.
- Fully fitted kitchen complete with granite worktops, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, and microwave.
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite.
- LCD televisions in living room and bedrooms.
- Complimentary WiFi internet access
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Wood burning stove with logs provided.
- Rattan garden furniture within a hedged area to the front of the cottage.
- Onsite parking.
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- Central heating.
- All bills included.
- Quality bed linen and towels included.
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies.
- Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
- Pets welcome
- Communal enclosed dog exercise area.